For a fresh, open view from your home, Verde’s Casement and Awning windows offer a unique blend of charm and elegance. Three continuous seals of weather-strip around the window’s perimeter stop drafts from entering your home and provide you with the ultimate in comfort. Custom design enhancements offer the style and versatility you desire.
- Stepped internal and contoured external design maximizes the beauty while minimizing the appearance of the frame and sash.
- Low profile, single-lever locking handle controls up to three locking points for added security.
- Dual weather-stripping system with compression and primary weather seals protects against drafts.
- Jamb depth: 3-1/4″
- Mainframe weld: Fusion
- Sash weld: Fusion
- Standard Glass: Double-pane clear
- Standard Spacer: 7/8″ XL Edge®Glazing System(except some decorative glass options)
- Weather-stripping: High density polycell gasket and primary bulb seal
- Glazing beads: Coved
- Handle: Full flip fold-down nesting handle system
- Lock: High-security multi-point locking systems, controlled by one lever
- Operation: Open 90° for easy cleaning from inside
- Screen frame: Powder coated aluminum
- Mulled (combined) units: Equal sight lines for uniform look
- Insulation: Polyurethane insulated main frames
- All windows are custom manufactured on 1/8″ increments
[ngg_images gallery_ids="18" images_per_page="0" display_type="photocrati-nextgen_pro_thumbnail_grid"]